Knights of Columbus
The Knights of Columbus is the world's largest Catholic fraternal service organization. The St. Thomas More's council of the Knights of Columbus is involved with all aspects of Parish life, and if you are a man who is 18 years or older we would love to have you join!
Schedule of Events
Knightline Newsletter: Click this link
- Business Meeting - 2nd Monday of every month at 7PM in Library
- Social Meeting - 4th Monday of every month at 7PM in Social Hall
- Knights Mass is Saturday at 5PM before the First Sunday of each month. The Saturday before the First 5th Sunday mass of the year. (13 per year)
- Sunday Morning Breakfast: 3rd Sunday and Mother’s Day.
- Fifth Sunday Rosary: lead before the 10:45 a.m. mass.
- Lent Fish Fry: Six Fridays in Lent, 4:45-6:45 PM
- Pro Life Rose Sale: January
- Vegetable Plant Sale: March
- Tootsie Roll Drive: May
- Pioneer Park Festival: 2nd week in August, Sunday Parade Sunday, Monday and Tuesday Food tent
- STM Apple Fest: in September (Fri-Sat)
- Pioneer Park Halloween Hike: Pass out KofC Tootsie Rolls
- Citrus Sale: November
- Youth Events: Soccer Challenge and Basketball Free Throw Championship
Send us an email:
Send by mail:
Knights of Columbus Council 7431
1200 North Indiana St.
Mooresville IN 46158
Call the Financial Secretary Jerry Weber:
Grand Knight Larry Janeczek
Deputy Grand Knight George Callies
Chancellor James Johnson
Recorder John Phillips
Treasurer Larry Rudolph
Advocate Lewis Sharp
Warden Bill Keller
Inside Guard Michael Tessmer
Outside Guard Richard Weihler
Outside Guard 2 Dave Rihm
Chaplain Fr. Francis Joseph
Primary Causes Supported by this council
- Support to our parish programs, maintenance, facilities, events, and special masses
- Gabriel Project
- 5th Sunday Rosary with special intentions to end abortion and help those affected by abortion.
- Pro-Life Marches and Rallies locally and at the National March for Life in Washington D.C. next: Jan-16-19, 2019
- Special Olympics (please know that our own Brett Stiegel is now the KofC STATE Envoy for Special Olympics
- Gibault School (our own Dan Brock is our Envoy for Gibault School and is on their board)
- Handicapable camp
- Youth activities such as the soccer challenge coming up shortly and many more events throughout the year
- Family of the Month and Youth of the Month nominations, awards and recognition.
- Disaster relief such as the current Hurricanes (both domestically and international)
- Syrian refugee relief programs